Aims, Vision & Values
Central to The Cotswold School’s ethos is our vision:
the pursuit of academic excellence and individual achievement within a caring community.
This vision applies to all the stakeholders in our school – pupils and staff alike. It is a vision that is lived daily and the fantastic relationships between our pupils and staff, the high standards of behaviour, the mutual respect, the calm, purposeful atmosphere and the superlative academic results are all testament to our dedication to that vision.
We maintain values which are key to the success of our vision:
– We seek to be excellent in all that we do.
– Our school is a happy, successful community in which we respect and treat each other as we would like to be treated.
– We are polite and considerate to the needs of others.
– We encourage enterprise and creativity.
– When we need it, we ask for support.
– We believe each individual can achieve and should have every opportunity to do so.
– We applaud endeavour and encourage resilience.
You are invited to read the full version of our Aims and Visions document – formulated by the staff and Governors – by clicking HERE.